Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fin (end): By Christina Fuentes

+Finals - check.

+Bags packed - check

+Return apartment key - check.

Lancer Diaries has been such an awesome opportunity for me. In these past couple of months, my only hope is that someone (even if it was just one person, anywhere in the world), was encouraged to live their life for God and share Jesus with someone that didn’t know Him. It was cool to write some fun posts about the shows I’ve been to, Christian university stereotypes and the random in-betweens. But more importantly, I was more stoked to share what God put on my heart.

Thanks for letting me show you my heart.

*Special thanks to my amazing roommates (Alex, Lauren, Nikki & Kelli) who previewed all my blogs and the several revisions I made to them. I’m more than blessed to call them friends and share my CBU experiences this year with them.

Well, folks- I’ll see you around campus next year. Don’t be shy too say what’s up.

~Christina [You can find my personal blog here].

+Last Lancer Diaries post - check.



Christina Fuentes


No comments:

Post a Comment